cheers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013








J. Crew Tee, Old Navy Jeans, Zara Booties (old, similar), J. Crew Factory Cardi (old, similar), J. Crew, David Yurman & Alex & Ani Bracelets, J. Crew Necklace 

So my love for my J. Crew "kiss" tee now has some competition. This one is so appropriate for this time of year, I have a feeling "cheers" will be a mantra of mine as I wrap up this holiday season! 
Merry Christmas Eve!

Dress Accordingly, 
xoxo
Shelby 

Don't forget to follow along for daily, behind the scene doses of G&G:: FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterestBloglovin'

4 comments:

  1. SUCH a cute outfit! Happy Holidays! :)

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw that tee at J.Crew and almost bought it! Love how you styled it! Happy Holidays :)

    xo
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color of your jeans! Merry Christmas love!

    xx Jen
    skirttherulesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tee! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!

    xoxo,
    Chelsea & The City

    ReplyDelete