For anyone who knows me, they can vouch for the fact that my love for beauty products come in a close second to my love for all things fashion. While I will painfully admit I was a product snob for a while, I have discovered the beauty of drugstore products (pun intended). My run at products from the drugstore have been hit or miss, but along the way I have stumbled upon some really great products I just had to share :)
1. Sonia Kashuk Creme Bronzer (in warm tan): I cannot say enough good things about this bronzer! Its light weight, it blends so well, and I find it looks more natural than most powder bronzers that I've tried.
2. Maybelline Color Tattoos: Another awesome cream product, and a much more affordable option compared to MAC's paint pots.
3. Milani Baked Blushes
4. Wet n Wild- Reserve Your Cabana: An awesome subtle highlight, or use it as an all over setting powder for a luminous glow :)
5. Maybelline Great Lash (in clear): Does anyone else have stubborn brows? Well mine tend to get a little out of whack at times, but one swipe of this across my brows and they are good to go!
6. e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush: The most perfect brush for cream blushes and highlights!
I hope y'all give these products a go! They really are worth it :)