monday basics

Sunday, March 3, 2013


Sweater: Red Dress Boutique (similar here), Vest: J. Crew Factory (last year, similar here), Faux Leather Leggings: Zara (similar here), Necklace: J. Crew (here), Booties: Gap (old, similar here), Watch: Michael Kors






Happy Monday y'all! I am in need of warm weather and spring asap, so until then I will be resorting to my go-to comfy pieces! Please tell me I am not alone! How are you combating your end of winter blues? 

Dress Accordingly, 
xoxo
Shelby 

Shop this look: 


5 comments:

  1. hehe glad ur necklace is on repeat so much too! <3 this!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is fabulous!

    -Lindsey & Amanda
    Oh Buoy Boston

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look so much! I can't choose a favorite item, I love it all:)

    xo

    Molly

    Sirpaulandcompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! Loving your vest! Obsessed with your necklace girly!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great statement necklace!

    xoxo...beth

    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete